Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.

Just sold the Orange with 2 wheels and Im back to my 2017 850 xxc Renegade (wich I never should have abandoned...).

As I mainly ride deep sand trails and still have those stock crapy tires, Im asking for help about choosing a set of non paddle tires that wont let me down on the sand.

Considering the Maxxis BigHorn's 2.0, but accept any sugestion from you that know much more about what behaves best in the sand.

As I live in Europe I have to stick whith what we have around here.

Thanks alot!

Filipe

·
Registered
52 Posts
So I'm a HUGE fan of the 2.0s have them on my XXC, 800, and 570. As soon as the machines were brought home they were fitted with new 2.0s. So of the differences I know about the OGs and 2.0s the 2.0s dig better so with that said I think the OG Bighorns will do better in the sand and for you. Plus the OG BH are known to do well in the sand.

·
Premium Member
2020 Can Am Outlander XMR 1000r Max
186 Posts
Hi there.

Just sold the Orange with 2 wheels and Im back to my 2017 850 xxc Renegade (wich I never should have abandoned...).

As I mainly ride deep sand trails and still have those stock crapy tires, Im asking for help about choosing a set of non paddle tires that wont let me down on the sand.

Considering the Maxxis BigHorn's 2.0, but accept any sugestion from you that know much more about what behaves best in the sand.

As I live in Europe I have to stick whith what we have around here.

Thanks alot!

Filipe
I suggest beadlocker rims and run the lowest air pressure possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts