Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tell us about your goals for the machine, and the kind of riding you do.
we like to ride Hatfield n McCoy, lots of mountains. Also I would like to have a stronger take off and top end. Not so much riding in thick mud but I do like what I see from the epi mudder clutch kit.

·
Vendor
288 Posts
I like what I see about the epi mudder clutch kit, it’s only like 150$ on eBay. Figured I’d ask to see what everyone else is running.
They make a good product. If you plan on going up in tire size (without gear reduction), this may work well for you. I'm assuming its a heavily weighted kit with heavier springs for more belt grip....specifically for bigger tires. The stock clutching on the Defender is pretty good the way it us...unless you start getting into really big tires. At that point, gear reduction from portals or internally would be the best bet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm a newbie when it comes to Clutch Kits, but I had issues in the past with another brand. I called Gboost and the folks were so very helpful, if i ever have another problem i will call them again. Check out the Product Catalog or contact them. Very Very professional.

·
Vendor
288 Posts
I'm a newbie when it comes to Clutch Kits, but I had issues in the past with another brand. I called Gboost and the folks were so very helpful, if i ever have another problem i will call them again. Check out the Product Catalog or contact them. Very Very professional.

Gboost is a great company. Great products and good folks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts