Can-Am ATV Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I dropped a deposit on an already ordered maverick sport dps 1000r first week of March. Was told early June delivery. 3 weeks ago told it was shipping from Mexico on the 7th of this month. 2 days ago told it might be shipping on the 21st. Asked for the vin to start insurance. They wouldn't give it to me. Asked to take care of the financing and was told they would email me some stuff. They sent a link to the generic brp pre approval page. Starting to think they know just about as much as I do which doesn't make me feel to good. Hopefully everyone gets their new machines in time to enjoy the summer. If not does anyone know if tracks are backorder too lol, not really funny
Well it’s here! Pick up tomorrow! The long wait is over haha
Glad to hear it my man I really hope I get the call mine has shipped this week. How long did it take for yours to ship after it was done?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Glad to hear it my man I really hope I get the call mine has shipped this week. How long did it take for yours to ship after it was done?
I was told last Thursday that mine was on a truck heading to the dealer and it showed up yesterday afternoon. Being in southern Ontario it was about 4-5 days on a truck. Doing the pdi and assembly today/ accessories and pick it up tomorrow!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah that's what what I heard about the last guy who ordered one like mine but it was expected in March and he ordered it in November. My dealership told me its built and crated was sent to Arizona and is now waiting to be put on a truck so fingers crossed it ships next week. I don't see why it wouldn't ship but we'll see.
Ordered mine Aug. 2220. Still nothing. Word is sitting in Texas waiting over 3 weeks for a truck.

·
Registered
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
805 Posts
Oh snaaaap! Congratulations again! Let 'er rip on the weekend.
Did it come with the handguards and extended foot pegs stock or you had these added as accessories? If the latter, how much did each item cost you to add?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh snaaaap! Congratulations again! Let 'er rip on the weekend.
Did it come with the handguards and extended foot pegs stock or you had these added as accessories? If the latter, how much did each item cost you to add?
I just added the hand guards. Everything else came with. I believe it was about $120 CAD

21 - 33 of 33 Posts