Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delivery delays in Southern Ontario

12K views 44 replies 15 participants last post by  F1vepointoh 
#1 ·
I put money down May 24th on the XMR 850 wondering how long the wait time is going to be roughly I'm hearing in September sometime hopefully that's not right....

#2 ·
Most people on this forum who put orders at the beginning of the year didn't take delivery until April and May so it's very likely that you will have to wait until September.

#7 ·
I put money down on a outlander 570 xmr on March 6 due in April got delayed till May. Had a ship day of May 10 then pushed back to May 24 now it's been delayed till June 7. Really hoping this is when it truly ships. I was told a little over a month wait...it's been almost 3 months.

#18 ·
I dropped a deposit on an already ordered maverick sport dps 1000r first week of March. Was told early June delivery. 3 weeks ago told it was shipping from Mexico on the 7th of this month. 2 days ago told it might be shipping on the 21st. Asked for the vin to start insurance. They wouldn't give it to me. Asked to take care of the financing and was told they would email me some stuff. They sent a link to the generic brp pre approval page. Starting to think they know just about as much as I do which doesn't make me feel to good. Hopefully everyone gets their new machines in time to enjoy the summer. If not does anyone know if tracks are backorder too lol, not really funny

#27 ·
Oh snaaaap! Congratulations again! Let 'er rip on the weekend.
Did it come with the handguards and extended foot pegs stock or you had these added as accessories? If the latter, how much did each item cost you to add?

#44 ·
Hi all - I ordered a 850 XT-P on Feb 6th and its still not here. From what I am reading there are people on here that ordered after me and have had them for a few months already. This is nuts. Dealer is telling my October now (originally I was told June). Starting to think dealer sold it out from under me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.