Can-Am ATV Forum banner

Digital Off Road Map Books

1942 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Franky
Has anyone tryed the digital version of Offroadmapbooks on thier Iphone?

I got one of thier map books from Crappy tire a few years back and they were very detailed and even included ATV trails among other helpful things. I dont think I ever found a old road or trail that was not covered in it. I am very impressed with thier hard copys and am thinking about getting a Digital one to use along with Google maps on my IPhone. I see you can get SD cards to install in your Garmin GPS with a improved maps. So far all the reviews I have found are positive but I cant find much info on the Iphone usage. Please reply if you know of anything good/bad about this.
See less
Has anyone tryed the digital version of Offroadmapbooks on thier Iphone?

I got one of thier map books from Crappy tire a few years back and they were very detailed and even included ATV trails among other helpful things. I dont think I ever found a old road or trail that was not covered in it. I am very impressed with thier hard copys and am thinking about getting a Digital one to use along with Google...
See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,056 Posts

· Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Iphone

I have ATVescape, use googl earth and a hand held GPS.
I still get confused. I alsways can hit go to truck but after 8 hours of doing circles back track is nuts! lol

· Registered
1,056 Posts
I have ATVescape, use googl earth and a hand held GPS.
I still get confused. I alsways can hit go to truck but after 8 hours of doing circles back track is nuts! lol
I tried it, if I remember correctly found out about from one of your other posts. Unfortunately it doesn't work for us Canadians, only US. It's too bad their was a lot of nice info, but maps would not show up for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.