Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this form my name is Kyle I have a 2013 xmr 1000 all stock after riding for a while and then going off in a mud hole and putting it is reverse and hitting the throttle the bike revs up and it sounds like the intake is blowing or sucking air along with sputtering causing it not to shift out of reverse after hitting the throttle while forcing the shifter to high/ low it will finally go in to high/ low but the noise / reving will not go away till I hit the throttle again has anyone had any problems with this and what do y'all think it is thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It shift fine with the machine off and like yesterday I went and road it was fine riding for about 2 hours then I hit a hole and had to put it in reverse and had to get on the throttle and it started and all day it continued till this morning it was fine it seems to happen when I get it in a bind

·
Registered
3 Posts
ever figure it out? Having the same issue

It shift fine with the machine off and like yesterday I went and road it was fine riding for about 2 hours then I hit a hole and had to put it in reverse and had to get on the throttle and it started and all day it continued till this morning it was fine it seems to happen when I get it in a bind

1 - 5 of 5 Posts