Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys !

New to this forum.. names Eric. I’m curious to see how many people live around me on this website. I just recently got a 2021 outlander 850 xmr and I’m always trying to find new places to ride and new people to ride with. Also looking to promote can am and the doo family with a YouTube channel in the works involving ATVs, snowmobiles, pretty much anything with an engine that goes fast, and can’t forget guns.

Reach out fellas

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
4,287 Posts
Welcome aboard, Eric! Lots of guys north of the border, tho Canada is a big ole country.....

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the site. You have lots of options to choose from. I would first recommend you join a ATV Club. This way you can meet lots of people. I belong to KATVA , Kawartha ATV Association, but they share their Trails with HATVA , Haliburton ATV Association. Both good clubs and have some of , if not the best trails in Ontario.

·
Registered
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
649 Posts
Welcome on board and congrats on the purchase. Be sure to post some pics to show us your ATV.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the site. You have lots of options to choose from. I would first recommend you join a ATV Club. This way you can meet lots of people. I belong to KATVA , Kawartha ATV Association, but they share their Trails with HATVA , Haliburton ATV Association. Both good clubs and have some of , if not the best trails in Ontario.
That’s where I normally ride. I go to bass lake road by Bobcaygeon often but I do find those trails to be rather rocky and a lot water holes, not so much thick mud holes. I am planning on joining the KATVA club for sure though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts