Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone run one of these on a stock machine?

If so what tune are you running?

On their tune site it shows 2 different ones for stock.

Which of these tunes should I use, and what are the differences?

My machine is completely stock.

Outlander 1000, 7E5169OH3RAS2, Stock exhaust, Stock intake, Altered target AFR, Lowered fan temps, Raised rev limit, Raised speed limits, Raised Brake Trq Mgt, For use with 89 91 octane fuel

Outlander 1000, 7E5173NH3VXS2, Stock exhaust, Stock intake, Altered target AFR, Lowered fan temps, Raised rev limit, Raised speed limits, Raised Brake Trq Mgt, For use with 89 91 octane fuel

Thanks

·
Registered
2021 Outlander Max 450 DPS
268 Posts
There is something like a VIN number shown in each of the options, is one of those numbers close to the VIN number on your machine?

·
Registered
2019 Outlander Max xt
80 Posts
I would suggest for you to call Dynojet and ask them what is the difference in the two tunes they have good support for there products

Reactions: Hustr and Tozguy

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
It will only select the tune that matches your ecm when u plug it in

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I like it but I went with the motorsport addicts tune that is dyno tested on same setup. I found the dynojet tune to rich

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got the power vision today and loaded the tune. Took it for a quick ride and it seems to be working great.

One thing I learned is that you have to hold the start/power up button on. If you just keep pushing it to keep power on you will get an error code 302 which means low battery and the tune will not load.

Going to give it a good testing this weekend.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
774 Posts
One thing I learned is that you have to hold the start/power up button on. If you just keep pushing it to keep power on you will get an error code 302 which means low battery and the tune will not load.
Give you a tip. This works for my 2020 Outty XMR 1000. DESS key on the post, red kill switch on, power up display and immediately hit full throttle and let up on the thumb lever. System will remain powered up until battery goes dead or you turn it off.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Give you a tip. This works for my 2020 Outty XMR 1000. DESS key on the post, red kill switch on, power up display and immediately hit full throttle and let up on the thumb lever. System will remain powered up until battery goes dead or you turn it off.
Tried it this morning and it did not work. Would have been awesome if it did.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Played with it some more and found with DESS key installed and kill switch set to run like you normally start it. Just bump the start button. Power came on and stayed on. Woo-hoo no more holding down the start button if I have to re flash it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts