Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody hear of anybody in canada doing reflashes to the G2 outlanders?
with where the CAD dollar is it'll be a pain in the @$$ to send mine to the US.
i find us poor canadians don't have many performance shops :th_smiliefrustrated

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i was looking at RVS and Griffin if i can't find a spot in canada...I'd like to get a hold of Kevin Barnes through get torqued but i can never get him. i'd like to find a set of performance cams too

·
Registered
943 Posts
I have talked to Ryan over at RVS a bunch of times regarding his tunes. I'm still waiting to hear some real-world feedback on them in regards to Can Am though. Tons of info on the web related to his Polaris tunes.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I have talked to Ryan over at RVS a bunch of times regarding his tunes. I'm still waiting to hear some real-world feedback on them in regards to Can Am though. Tons of info on the web related to his Polaris tunes.
^ Off Topic but I found my tune issue, Called Straightline and spoke with Jason, he advised me that I had to calibrate my TPS in the Power Commander... and I was off on idle and WOT. Man she runs nice now!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Yeah, i was looking at RVS and Griffin if i can't find a spot in canada...I'd like to get a hold of Kevin Barnes through get torqued but i can never get him. i'd like to find a set of performance cams too
If your going to put cams in, plus get a retune then Griffin Performance or Mr.RPM. Go with the same shop you buy your cams from to tune your bike, don't split it up and make it alot easier on yourself.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If your going to put cams in, plus get a retune then Griffin Performance or Mr.RPM. Go with the same shop you buy your cams from to tune your bike, don't split it up and make it alot easier on yourself.
Ok, that's good to know!
Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is also somewhat off topic...but has Get Torqed fallen off the face of the earth?
Kevin is the only one i know of where we could get tunes, reflashes and motor internals here in Canada..

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
this is also somewhat off topic...but has Get Torqed fallen off the face of the earth?
Kevin is the only one i know of where we could get tunes, reflashes and motor internals here in Canada..
He's still around, just harder to reach these days. Could also try monster fuel injection for a Canadian reflash, they have it listed on their website now. Email is the best way to reach them, may take a little time to reach them as well.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Best way is to contact him through his Facebook page.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts