Can-Am ATV Forum banner

201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
2015 outlander 800r xmr
94 Posts
was able to get ahold of them and that didnt go as I expected. the lady on the phone went to ask the service manager after 5 mins of silence she gets back on the phone and tells me hes under a machine right now and be sure and be by my phone that he would call when he got to it and it should ship out same day so I asked if she could make sure it was still in the building since tracking showed it was received on the 20th and she replied if tracking says its here im sure it is. unfortunately im not very impressed so far I hope I get a call today if not I may try to call tomorrow and ask if they can just send back my ecu the bike has been down since the 15th they recieved it on the 20th and it still hasnt been touched for a service they claim to only take a little while and most get shipped back out same day mine sure has been there awhile.

·
Registered
308 Posts
was able to get ahold of them and that didnt go as I expected. the lady on the phone went to ask the service manager after 5 mins of silence she gets back on the phone and tells me hes under a machine right now and be sure and be by my phone that he would call when he got to it and it should ship out same day so I asked if she could make sure it was still in the building since tracking showed it was received on the 20th and she replied if tracking says its here im sure it is. unfortunately im not very impressed so far I hope I get a call today if not I may try to call tomorrow and ask if they can just send back my ecu the bike has been down since the 15th they recieved it on the 20th and it still hasnt been touched for a service they claim to only take a little while and most get shipped back out same day mine sure has been there awhile.
Where did you send yours too??

·
Registered
519 Posts
They are probably like just about any other parts house or dealer backed up for weeks... Due to whats going on everyone is having record sales as people cannot travel so they have been buying toys and upgrades as well... Heck even my local canadian tires shelves are empty...

201 - 207 of 207 Posts