Can-Am ATV Forum banner

141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm going to send you a screen shot later tonight proving that we talked for exactly 2 minutes and 2 seconds. I would like to know how we went into "great detail" in that amount of time? My number was 586-596-4582. Check you recent phone calls. Mine was a 450, BTW.
Why can you not pm me, instead posting.

I will flash it back to stock & refund all your $ since "I am doing you wrong" I will even cover your shipping both ways, no reason to argue.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You

No, sir, you brought it here. Telling everyone I was asking about thermostats and snorkels and blah blah blah. I'm going to ask you one more time.... How did I ask you all of these questions in 2 minutes and 2 seconds? How did I ask you more questions than any customer you ever had... in 2 minutes and 2 seconds? I asked you 1 question... just one... we talked for a minute about removing the reverse limiter for snow plowing.... that's it. You explained to me that removing it was illegal and I accepted that. Then the ONLY other thing we discussed was what fuel do I run. I told you the place I go riding sells 89 rec fuel. That was the end if our 2 minute and 2 second conversation.
No Sir you are mistaken, you made the post here, I got a email stating you made a post about WATV after responding to another of you private messages, & when I clicked on it I seen your post about me, so I responded to your post, not the other way around. I only come on here to help & answer questions & that's it, I've never started a single thread, post on the forum since I joined it, only come when I get a email to answer questions.

I normally spend 10-15 seconds on the phone when I call someone. What Year, Model, Engine Size, Do you have exhaust, Any other mods, Did you already pay for it on the site. OK Thanks, the Girls will call you back in a little bit to verify your address or get your payment. That's it!!! Got it down, Say the same thing alll day everyday 6 days a week thousands of times a year.

I am not going to argue with you!! We discussed this already multiple times by private messages, the phone & multiple post now here. I have done everything you asked & everything I can to help you. I said it multiple times before & here again, if you are not happy, Send it back, I will flash it back to stock, Refund your $, cover your shipping & even ship it back to you for free.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Now we discussed this issue over the phone? Now I am flat out calling you a liar. That's right... a liar. Had you explained this fan temp change to me right from the get go, none of this would have ever happened. Again, you DID NOT. Again, you have this delusion that we had this intense conversation. Please post screen shots of this phone call that went on forever, as you say. You had me on the phone for exactly 2 minutes... and honestly, it seemed like you were just in a big hurry to get the conversation over with.
I am sorry that I've disturbed you this much, trust me it was not my intention.

If you would Please Send your ecu back to us & we will flash it back to stock, Refund all your $, Including your shipping & return it back to you Free of Charge.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I will, but I planned on going riding this weekend. All this fuss and I haven't even rode the darn thing yet. I just got VERY upset today when the fan waited until 200F to kick on... and then I was told that I was explained and agreed to this. Had you approached this differently, things wouldn't have blown up like this. Maybe you should have said "Did I explain this to you during our phone call?" Instead, you just came right at me with.... "We talked about this." I'm sorry to say... but No... no you did not. You were reading my note and said "and you want the fan to come on earlier?" I said yes.... and that was that on that subject. Again.... this was a 2 minute phone call. I think you have ME mixed up with some other phone call you made that day. No other explanation.
Matt you can ride it & send it back afterwords if you like, you will see it is cooler now with the corrected fueling cooling the exhaust as explained & increased throttle response & added power.

·
Registered
34 Posts
One doesn’t have to be a moderator to express what is appropriate on a forum and what isn’t. We as a group collectively make up the value of a forum. This thread started out as an informative thread then quickly devolved into a “he said/he said” situation with the attempt to toss a vendor under the bus. If the vendor was a crook, I’d get it. But he has made an attempt at getting things right. The continued “needling” is what takes Away fro the value of this thread and illustrates what is really going on here. Some people have no concept on how these engines work, and some know a lot. If this thread accomplishes anything, it helped me. Are up my mind on where to send my 570 ECU for flashing. Ray will be getting my ECU once riding season is over.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just my two cents but if I were Ray I would have the admin delete them anyways or the whole thread at this point. He doesn’t need this thread to sell his service. His work and price speaks for itself. I just can’t imagine coming on here calling someone names and expect folks not to call you out on it. This thread was good until now...oh and I’m still loving my flash from Ray on my 570 Outlander. Thanks again Ray!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
498 Posts
How about we all just shut our traps and see what Matt returns with. No more mud slinging on here. Only from our ATV tires.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have an almost 5 yr old little girl who wont let near the quad without her and helmet in tow.. Even if it's putting around the back yard dodging the puppy landmines at 3mph.. She has the need for speed!!!!! At least during the winter she stays inside lol

·
Registered
789 Posts
I'll let the people reading this thread decide:

5:08 PM = The conversation where Ray says that "I have never had anyone ask me as many questions as you have" and some nonsense about how we had this deep discussion about snorkels, headers, thermostats, fan kick on temps, etc.

I would LOVE to know how all of this went down in 2 minutes.

6:10 PM = Where the girl called me for my email address, for the billing.

Notice there is nothing else. Any other calls, coming or going to this number would be on this list.

View attachment 95712
This "screen shot" does not prove anything, they can be made & altered easy enough.
Ray has offered to reverse everything, including $ & shipping. And you still want BLOOD!
Schmeg is correct, you should have raised your concerns with Ray before coming here and bashing him. Then if the two of you don't come to a mutual understanding, that would be the time to bad mouth him. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
185 Posts
but i got just my popcorn ready... :( lol

Am i the only one who can't wait until riding season is over just so i can send my ECU in? lol

NO you are not the only one. :)(y) I have fresh popcorn too.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Well.... I'm back from my weekend of riding. All I'm going to say is that is that the re-flash wasn't for me.

Also, I'm trying to go back to edit/delete my comments in this thread and it just won't let me. I guess after some time has passed you can't edit? I contacted a moderator to help.
Care to elaborate on why it wasn’t for you?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been reading on this thread for awhile now and wanted to contribute. My ecu is currently being mailed back so I will update after I plug it in in a few days. So far I mailed it from Florida on Tuesday and Ray called Thursday confirming details on my outlander. I got a tracking number a few hours later. He is quick!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Your gonna be happy!
He did great job on mine.
It’s a whole different machine now!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been reading on this thread for awhile now and wanted to contribute. My ecu is currently being mailed back so I will update after I plug it in in a few days. So far I mailed it from Florida on Tuesday and Ray called Thursday confirming details on my outlander. I got a tracking number a few hours later. He is quick!
Well, what is the verdict? I’ve been waiting to hear

·
Registered
2020 outlander max xt 1000
81 Posts
I want to do this too but am not 100% sure if I’m going to eventually get a full rjwc duals or just a slip on. Don’t know how much that will make a difference. Also thinking I should wait till the warranty is up as I only have about 10hrs on my outty 1000

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Any long term updates from those who had there computer flashed?

Sent mine out to ray on Tuesday. Can’t wait to have it back

141 - 160 of 173 Posts