Can-Am ATV Forum banner

161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m still loving my flash from Ray. No regrets here and I have approx. 50 miles on my 570 since I last posted. Not sure if I would say people but maybe one person on this topic and we all know who that was. If at this point your still second guessing yourself then maybe it is best that you go with something else. To my knowledge there was only one complaint or complainer in this thread-topic. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I’m not second guessing anything. Just saving money for an exhaust first
I hear ya. The price tag on those slipons is hard to swallow. I went with a $20 glasspack, hence the need for a reflash 🤙🏼

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
The point I am trying to make is why come on here asking for opinions and still not pull the trigger when multiple people have said it’s worth it is beyond me. I don’t have performance parts on mine so I’m sure mine was an easy flash. For the guys who add that stuff your flash might not work as good unless you have it dynoed. If I did I would probably want a tuner that I could adjust from home but that’s just me. I was a little worried at first but for a $100 bucks you cannot go wrong trust me. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The point I am trying to make is why come on here asking for opinions and still not pull the trigger when multiple people have said it’s worth it is beyond me. I don’t have performance parts on mine so I’m sure mine was an easy flash. For the guys who add that stuff your flash might not work as good unless you have it dynoed. If I did I would probably want a tuner that I could adjust from home but that’s just me. I was a little worried at first but for a $100 bucks you cannot go wrong trust me. Hope this helps.

I already sent mine out. I was just looking to hear long term review 👍🏼😉

·
Registered
2 Posts
Long term review , sorry I can't be more detailed but with about 30 hours since I reflashed the ecu I'm still happy I did it still for me the power increase was minimal but to be fair I also swapped to a good set of 27" mud tire from factory 25's very shortly after getting it done so my judgment there may not be well justified plus even ray will tell u 570's aren't gonna make a huge difference power wise, it runs cooler and that's the main thing I wanted, I have no clue mpg wise other than it's still not to different than my wifes that's still bone stock, no weird issues of any kind

·
Registered
2 Posts
Btw I'm the TC to start with for some reason I had issues logging in for a while and now it has me linked in differently lol

161 - 173 of 173 Posts