Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the quietest/best sounding/most horsepower exhaust i can get? ron woods? hmf swamp series? whats your opinion

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would go with either the Full Muzzy or HMF swamp as I think they are the quietest.

·
Registered
284 Posts
lte all the way looney tune is the best sound i love mine and it is not that loud hmf way to damn loud i have both

·
Registered
107 Posts
My mistake I thought the swamp was the quiet HMF or is it the Swamp XL (which I thought was the loud one)

·
Registered
91 Posts
My mistake I thought the swamp was the quiet HMF or is it the Swamp XL (which I thought was the loud one)
Pretty sure your right. The Swamp XL is loud as #$%^. Heard quite a few of them ripping down the gravel road and you can hear em coming for a KM.

Steve

·
Registered
45 Posts
im pretty sure the swamp series is the loudest then its the utility... Get the HMF utility man.. has a awesome sound. i have it on my 10 outty max..

·
Registered
85 Posts
The HMF utility is by far the loudest, then Swamp XL, then regular Swamp. The muzzys sound nice.

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
any hmf is loud as f$$$ i have the swamp xl and a buddy has the the utility one not much diffrent in them but LTE and muzzy r the best sounding ppl hear them and say holy shit thats a beast

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mine is,
couldn't decide which one to buy, some I liked but they only had 1 fixing point and not rubber mounted like the standard fixings. others seemed WAY too loud.
I had this one made from stainless steel and "lifetime" guaranteed sound proofing, these exhausts are made for Rally Cars here so I asked him to design and build one for me to standard fixing points and not loud. Sounds great out on the trails and it makes more mid range power, you can definately feel the difference. At least now I won't be repainting the exhaust after every ride.

·
Registered
175 Posts
:th_smiliethumbsup:Looks like excellent craftsmanship.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've had it on for a wee while now and am well impressed with it. Cleans up great, sounds great, fits great and definately pulls harder in the midrange with it on too, here's an extra one from the three I had made. My mate sold his Renegade and I'm just trying to get the money back I have in it. £130 plus shipping (ignore the ebay price that's just to cover fees)

Can Am Renegade Outlander Stainless Steel exhaust | eBay UK

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
whats the quietest/best sounding/most horsepower exhaust i can get? ron woods? hmf swamp series? whats your opinion
I just rode with a fella who had an HMF with the quiet core. I was amazed how quiet it was. My stock exhaust sounded like an aftermarket compared to his quiet core. But i think you lose some of the power gains when u use the quiet core, but i'm not sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts