Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a extra set of Manta Green Beadlocks for my Renegade not even a mile on them, cam with the stock tires as well.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm a troll now cause I asked y u would buy the same stock setup? Grow up child! Don't seam like anyone else cares about your rims and tires so I asked a simple question.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've contemplated trying to find another set for mine just because I like the looks of them so much. I have a set of Mud Lite XTRs on a set of HD beadlocks right now but I think the stock wheels look about the best.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Be careful if u go against a few regulars who are the real trolls then u are called a troll yourself. This kid joined 2 months before me yet thinks he has some vast knowledge over everyone else.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've been looking everywhere for beadlock wheels but everyone wants an arm and a leg for them. Did you get a good deal on the set?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Y? I don't know why people ask stupid questions. Maybe because he likes them.

Scubasonic did you get them from the dealer or private sale. If you don't mind me asking how much?

·
Registered
225 Posts
There are no dumb question just dumb people and u seam to be one if u knock others question and think u are superior. Just wanted to know y is all and most of u guy need to grow up and act like an adult!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I don't know why you're getting mad jfree, you asked for it lmao. And i'm also curious on how much he paid for them.

·
Registered
225 Posts
First off it takes more than a few children on a forum to make me mad. Second how did I ask for it? For asking a question? Or posting a few things I've noticed on this site that many others have said but I get shit for it? Really don't care but I come on here to weed threw 9 threads that are junk to find one post that was some good info. Most people post and get no replies and if they do it's nonsense. I've really never seen a forum filled with so many horrible members who knock other people down cause they have a different opinion but I'm not goin anywhere this is the best way to get entertainment. So keep posting.

·
Registered
34 Posts
For reference I bought a set of Yellow Maverick XRS / XXC beadlocks with the 27" Maxxis BH (with about 500') on them last year for $600 CDN to put on my Renegade and I just sold the beadlocks (Red) off of my Maverick XXC with the 27" Maxxis BH (with about 500') on them for $900 CDN.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been looking everywhere for beadlock wheels but everyone wants an arm and a leg for them. Did you get a good deal on the set?
I paid $375 for the set of rims with brand new tires, That were taken off before they were ever ridden. When I called to order these rims from the dealer just the rims were $190.00 each.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Y? I don't know why people ask stupid questions. Maybe because he likes them.

Scubasonic did you get them from the dealer or private sale. If you don't mind me asking how much?
Private Party, Can-Am swap shop on Facebook

·
Registered
267 Posts
Damn, that's a hell of a deal! I would of jumped on those myself if that kind of deal came up even if i didn't need them

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
First off it takes more than a few children on a forum to make me mad. Second how did I ask for it? For asking a question? Or posting a few things I've noticed on this site that many others have said but I get shit for it? Really don't care but I come on here to weed threw 9 threads that are junk to find one post that was some good info. Most people post and get no replies and if they do it's nonsense. I've really never seen a forum filled with so many horrible members who knock other people down cause they have a different opinion but I'm not goin anywhere this is the best way to get entertainment. So keep posting.
You seem upset.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn, that's a hell of a deal! I would of jumped on those myself if that kind of deal came up even if i didn't need them
on the Swap Shop site I would say beadlock rims come up at least once every couple of weeks, These just happened to be brand new but most are in good condition. Since I bought mine I know of one other set that had come up for sale. Most of the folks on the forum are upgrading to go bigger, and go mudding.

·
Registered
267 Posts
^ ya true, and also people don't want the "stock" look. I really really want a set of the new 14'' beadlocks from the maverick XDS, might have to take a look on that site for a good deal on some take-offs of those because priced some out and it's 1200$ in wheels alone from the dealer, that's just insane!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts