1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11 Posts
Last summer I bought the old version and installed in my 800 Outlander 2007. I was not so satisfied with it and so when I saw the new version last autumn in the SuperATV store I got interested. So in beginning of last January I took the plunge and ordered the new version and switched. At the first moment I started to install the new version I was impressed. Much better thought have gone into the brackets for the new version and much more easily to install. Also now they offer special version for the MAX ATV´s. I have not tested it much after I installed the new kit but I had chance to take one ride few days ago. There is much less play in the steering when the ATV is stop and also much more power when trying to steer ergo much easier to steer and when at high speed on roads (roadlegal ATV) the steering feels much more stiffer.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I Just put on the new 380 I LOVE IT,, LOVE IT It So Much better then the old 220 which i did put on about 2 yrs ago and then sent back,and hated it it to much play;;;;
The new brackets so much better ,, No play Oh I am parailized from waist down and installed all myself ,,, I add this to my 09 renegade 800 ,, i was afraid of seeing low battery or somthing ,like i did on old one,,, but so far NO ISSUES ,,, they really did this right this time,,,:th_smiliebanana2::clapsmilie:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts