Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at the 15* quad racer for my 2013 Renegade 1K. I have a +1" six-5-designs stem coming and I'm not sure if I need the quad racer low or high bend with the +1 stem.

Anyone with the setup out there that can help?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Should be able to

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
YOU need to personally measure what height bars you need. If someone 5 foot tall liked theirs and you were 6 foot 6 tall, you would hate theirs. Its all in your specific body size and feel you like. Have someone help you by holding a tape measure while you hold a separate set of handlebars up in the air. Find your comfortable spot and have them measure that in every way, so pull back angle, height, etc., Then try to figure where your new stem will put you for height and then calculate what bars will get you close to your sweet spot.

My stock hand guards bolted right onto my Flexx Bars. I modified the end mount, and even slipped heated elements under my ODI grips. I LOVE this set up.
Take your time and measure 10 times before you select a bar because once you order one, you are stuck with that bend.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
print out the chart of bends on flexx's site n take them to the garage when u measure!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts