Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Flipped my gade upside down in a waterhole yesterday, got it shut off as it flipped but its still full of water of course. Just looking for some advice on what I should be doing, changeing oil etc. Any advice would be awesome

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Use google to search this site, lots of threads to help you. Buy lots of cheap oil for multiple changes to flush out all the water. K&N filter number 152b i believe. You'll be changing the filter a few times as well. If you haven't started it since you sunk it, don't just yet. follow the threads on here, probably need to pull the plugs to make sure you don't crank it over and hydrolock it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Throw some sea foam in with your oil changes aswell, couple ounces every change. Add some to the fuel too

·
Registered
2,588 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
This just happened to me.. It will be ok.. Buy cheap oil, some diesel, throw it in all oil resavoirs and flush until it's clean.. It'll be fine.. Mines still good and have sunk it twice..
Follow DaveB's link

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No rockhead I never got it on video, was filming all day with my gopro and went into the hole thinking it wasn't that deep. Only hole I didn't have it on for that day and I dumped it upside down lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts