Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I made the switch from defender to pioneer, I just ain’t so sure I absolutely made the right choice, everyone said the reliability of the Honda was unbeatable, I’m not positive about that myself, they said Honda build quality was unbeatable, the build quality of the defender tops it, the transmission shifts up and down and jars your teeth out and slams you against the steering wheel, man I’m just not sure I made the wise decision, I promise you a belt machine is smoother then a transmission, the Honda only rides better because the tires aren’t as aggressive, I’m sure second guessing myself

·
Registered
2017 Defender HD8
350 Posts
What made you switch only a few months into your Defender. Just curious.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bad stories got into my head not realizing what some folks were doing to make those stories bad, I did have a couple issues tho but wasn’t really nothing

·
Registered
266 Posts
Sorry for your loss. In general, I feel badly for anybody riding a Honda though. Good luck with the new machine, and I'm sure it will still provide you with a lot of good times.

Reactions: Freewill

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I won’t say it’s a better machine reliability wise, it’s just a more capable machine and you can do more and have more options

1 - 11 of 11 Posts