Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have Sunf rear 26x10-12 and 26x8-12 front tires are new and I noticed that the front tires are a little lower than the rear by about 2cm or 0.7inch, the pressure is the same for all tires.
I'm confused, I think the tires should be the same height ...

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
3,068 Posts
Man..... that's nothing to be concerned about........ really, lol, don't let that keep you up at night. That minor difference could be chalked up to any of a number of factors : rubber composition, rim width, and so on and so on.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
not enough to hurt anything and is very common as the rims are usually anywhere from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches different front to back which makes a difference with tire hight if one of the tires is not as wide as they say which again is very common. are you running stock rims? and on what machine?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can am outlander 570 max stock tires are 25'a i put 26 'model sunf A033

When I drive on asphalt and highway at speeds over 50km / h I have a little bit of vibration, and there is no vibration on the terrain and macadam, I think it's because of these tires and hard surfaces

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
3,068 Posts
Did you have them balanced? It's not a common practice, for an ATV/UTV application, but it could help with the "on-road" manners.

·
Registered
48 Posts
When I drive on asphalt and highway at speeds over 50km / h I have a little bit of vibration, and there is no vibration on the terrain and macadam, I think it's because of these tires and hard surfaces
Aggressive tread patterns will cause this. I have the same issue. Since I don’t spend much time on asphalt, I don’t worry about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts