Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's about time I get a pipe and tuner for this renegade and the dominator duals seem like very well made pipes that deliver a decent power increase.

My question is, how is the fitment? No cutting, drilling or hacking necessary I assume? Also, is there a way to order this pipe online or do they only take phone orders? Are there any common issues in general with the dominator duals? I dont think Get-Torqed has a website so I haven't been able to find much regarding PC options or even placement. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
They are very well made and made by one of the best exhaust manufacturers in the industry, fitment is perfect and zero modifications needed to be installed. Common issues is constant staring and picture taking of the awesomeness and revving the engine to hear the sweet rumble.
You can email [email protected] to place an order I believe, I know he is a one man show and busy on the dyno during the day. I was very happy with mine and the resale value is really good on them.
Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Auto part Motor vehicle

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response, that's what I was hoping to hear. he really makes a nice product. About how much louder is it over stock without the quiet cores?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I talked to kevin a couple weeks ago and he still 1 or 2 sets left. If he's out of them you can try Neils Power Pipes. He builds the dominator exhausts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Much much louder lol
It's really loud because the length of the cans are short to have them straight out the back and have large cores to maximize performance. The quiet cores help a lot, even the muzzy and Hmf quiet cores work on the dominators, I know gettorqed has the quiet core spark arrestor combo, actually never tried them so can't say how much quieter they are when riding.https://vimeo.com/121517208

·
Registered
48 Posts
That's what I call a nice pipe. I must of replayed the video half a dozen times. Was it on a stock engine or engine work done?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Who sells these pipes?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info guys. I'll be placing an order real soon. The exhaust sounds great mgram. I don't have to worry too much about noise around here but I'll probably pick up a quiet core just in case. Still deciding on what programmer to use, Does Get-Torqed have their own dobech style controller or would I be better off with a PCV with auto tune?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Get-torqed was doin a combo with the exhaust and dobeck 3.5 for $1250

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Awesome pipe, but they really are crazy loud when opened up. The videos I saw the quiet cores toned them down a lot.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The sparks exhaust on my 700xx is about the loudest I ever wanted to be. Wonder if this would surpass that in DBs? I prefer a pipe without the quiet cores because they tend to negate any performance benefits but sounds like they may be necessary

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
The sparks exhaust on my 700xx is about the loudest I ever wanted to be. Wonder if this would surpass that in DBs? I prefer a pipe without the quiet cores because they tend to negate any performance benefits but sounds like they may be necessary
Actually on the stock motor, they are making more HP with the quiet cores installed.
The Muzzy makes 1 more whp with the quiet cores in.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Can you get these pipes for the xmr??

·
Registered
201 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts