Can-Am ATV Forum banner

Gila National Forest trails?

3221 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  innrkid
Anyone ever ride this area? Any must ride areas? I've never been to that area.
See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
771 Posts
I have elk hunted the Gila but never rode there. It is one of the coolest places in this country. Stunning and huge elk!

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Follow up, We rode in 3 spots in the Gila this week, West of Snow Lake, Snow lake and the Mimbres river area near silver city. The Snow Lake area has alot of trails and the Mimbres river trail was really nice, we wanted to do Monticello but it was dry for what we could see going in several miles up from the south. We also Rode in the Capitan area, the Guadalupe's, and south of cloudcroft.

· Registered
771 Posts
Follow up, We rode in 3 spots in the Gila this week, West of Snow Lake, Snow lake and the Mimbres river area near silver city. The Snow Lake area has alot of trails and the Mimbres river trail was really nice, we wanted to do Monticello but it was dry for what we could see going in several miles up from the south. We also Rode in the Capitan area, the Guadalupe's, and south of cloudcroft.
That must have a been a great time. All excellent places to be in the woods.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.