Can-Am ATV Forum banner

gloves

4089 Views 18 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Rockhead
I am curious as to what people are wearing for gloves, I usually wear a leather rancher glove in dear skin. I like them because they serve a purpose on and off the quad. But I am also considering a atv glove.

My buddies all wear like mechanic gloves.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Ironclad Ranchworx. Very comfortable and durable glove. Not too hot. Also have pair of Thor MX gloves.
See less See more
I use mechanic impact gloves. The extra padding helps with the vibration.
keep it coming guys
Mechanics gloves or mx gloves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wear Fox Dirt Paws.

Sent from my Nokia 6110
I wear so many different gloves. I have rubberized ones for when it is cold and wet. Lately, I have been wearing mechanics gloves; they take a bit to get soaked in mud and wash easily. I must have 20 good rides with them and they are still without holes. They are tight and comfy too. I have used dirt bike gloves, general work gloves, cycling gloves, none are as good as the mechanics gloves.
I also use the Mechanix gloves. Comfortable and has a padding.
Gloves......what gloves? I live in Florida and its hot enough already.
Gloves......what gloves? I live in Florida and its hot enough already.
wow...let me guess no helmet either
Mechanix gloves, Army issued tactical hot weather gloves, Can Am motorcycle gloves lately, light weight and support the wrist. Got at my dealership for cheap.
Mechanix gloves for me. Relatively inexpensive, easy to find and durable. As an added bonus, they are comfortable. :thumbsmilie:
Mechanix M-Pact gloves are my goto.
I love my Klim Dakar gloves. I have the Klim powercross gloves for when it gets wet out.
I've worn gloves maybe once... They were huntin gloves on the way to the deer (dear) stand one cold morning. And I have yet to wear a helmet once.
I've worn gloves maybe once... They were huntin gloves on the way to the deer (dear) stand one cold morning. And I have yet to wear a helmet once.

One head injury is all you really need. As a Paramedic, I have seen my share of Head Injuries, some with helmets, lots without. There were some that would have been fatal if not for the helmet. I know of a couple where the helmet did cause some minor injuries, but they were minor. As for me, a helmet has saved me from serious injury a few times. Like I said, it only takes once. There are plenty of YouTube vids with guys injuring themselves seriously without helmets. Shit Happens!

Please ride with care if you choose not to wear a helmet, and leave the beer for after the ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.