Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious as to what people are wearing for gloves, I usually wear a leather rancher glove in dear skin. I like them because they serve a purpose on and off the quad. But I am also considering a atv glove.

My buddies all wear like mechanic gloves.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ironclad Ranchworx. Very comfortable and durable glove. Not too hot. Also have pair of Thor MX gloves.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I use mechanic impact gloves. The extra padding helps with the vibration.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I wear so many different gloves. I have rubberized ones for when it is cold and wet. Lately, I have been wearing mechanics gloves; they take a bit to get soaked in mud and wash easily. I must have 20 good rides with them and they are still without holes. They are tight and comfy too. I have used dirt bike gloves, general work gloves, cycling gloves, none are as good as the mechanics gloves.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Mechanix gloves, Army issued tactical hot weather gloves, Can Am motorcycle gloves lately, light weight and support the wrist. Got at my dealership for cheap.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Mechanix gloves for me. Relatively inexpensive, easy to find and durable. As an added bonus, they are comfortable. :thumbsmilie:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mechanix M-Pact gloves are my goto.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I love my Klim Dakar gloves. I have the Klim powercross gloves for when it gets wet out.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I've worn gloves maybe once... They were huntin gloves on the way to the deer (dear) stand one cold morning. And I have yet to wear a helmet once.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I've worn gloves maybe once... They were huntin gloves on the way to the deer (dear) stand one cold morning. And I have yet to wear a helmet once.

One head injury is all you really need. As a Paramedic, I have seen my share of Head Injuries, some with helmets, lots without. There were some that would have been fatal if not for the helmet. I know of a couple where the helmet did cause some minor injuries, but they were minor. As for me, a helmet has saved me from serious injury a few times. Like I said, it only takes once. There are plenty of YouTube vids with guys injuring themselves seriously without helmets. Shit Happens!

Please ride with care if you choose not to wear a helmet, and leave the beer for after the ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.