Can-Am ATV Forum banner

H.D springs for 2019 Outlander XT 1000

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  928dennis 
#1 ·
Has any one used HD springs on a XT 1000 front or rear? where to buy?

#2 ·
I just put a set on my outlander max. Still disappointed with the performance of the shocks and the nose dive in the front end. I don’t know what type of riding you do but I do some pretty fast trail riding in some rocky places and they didn’t fit the bill for me. I’ll be getting rid of them and replacing with a aftermarket shock. If you are interested I would sell them

#3 ·
Thanks but we ride Colorado and Utah and it is rocky. Good to know that they still don't work, I will save my money. The front end is not up to this type of terrain, huge disappointment. The real problem is the geometry of the front end, there should be more anti dive built into it. I have the same problem,then throw in the lack of ground clearance and bouncing off rocks makes for a handful at times. Sorry they didn't work, I was hoping. If you know of other shocks besides the high end stuff let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.