Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Odd question... Does anybody happen to have a picture of how the handheld winch controller goes back into the front cover? Took mine out over the winter to re-spool new cable on the winch and now that it's warmed up I can't, for the life of me, remember how it was in there before I used it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Uhhh try some different words. You say hand held controller and this is what im thinking of. I dont think thats what your thinking of

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's exactly what I'm talking about. It was stored in the cover in the front and for the life of me, I can't figure out how it was in there.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
It's usually stored in the rear storage/trunk...there is a little shelf in there for it...other than that I don't know what you are referring too

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thats why im confused! I dont see how it would store up front without getting covered in mud. Mine was in the rear storage trunk when I took mine off the showroom floor

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely stores in the lid of the front. Just can't remember how it was in.

This is on a 2009 max 800r XT.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Definitely stores in the lid of the front. Just can't remember how it was in.

This is on a 2009 max 800r XT.
THats makes a difference...we are talking gen 2 's and you are talking gen 1....wish I could help you with that,maybe others will chime in with your model..

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks! I googled it for hours and had absolutely no luck so thank you for your help. I wasn't even close to being right!

No problem. I'll admit it took a bit more effort to find it than I thought it would. We're your friends also haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse my fat finger syndrome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts