Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[font="Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"] The Hatfield-McCoy Trails have opened all Green (easiest) and Blue (more difficult) trails to approved UTVs! This makes Hatfield-McCoy the largest UTV-friendly trail system in the country. For those who don't know, here are the rules and regulations for bringing your two-seater to the trail system:

1.Side-by-side vehicles shall only be operated on designatedgreenandblue trails.

2.All manufacturer installed seat belts shall be in good working order.

3.The number of passengers carried on a side-by-side utility vehicle shall be limited by the number of manufacturer seat belts.

4.All participants must abide by all of the manufacturer's requirements regarding the age and size of operators and passengers.

5.No passenger who is too small to reach and hold any manufacturer installed handgrip shall be allowed on a side-by-side utility vehicle.

6.Operation of a side-by-side utility vehicle is prohibited by anyone under sixteen (16) years of age.

7.Any operator of a side-by-side utility vehicle must possess a valid driver's license.

8.The driver and passenger of a side-by-side utility vehicle must wear seat belts at all times.

9.The driver and passengers of a side-by-side utility vehicle shall keep their hands, arms, feet and legs inside the vehicle at all times during operation.

10.The side-by-side machines approved to be operated on the Hatfield-McCoy Trails are: ·Arctic Cat Prowler ·Kawasaki Mule ·Kawasaki Teryx ·Kubota RTV ·Polaris Ranger ·Polaris Razor ·Suzuki QUV ·Yamaha Rhino ·[/font]

·
Registered
175 Posts
That isgood news! I am taking my RZR there in April....:ban:

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trailrider2 wrote:
Exactly how have the rules changed? Named manufacturers? :scr:
TR2 I think you meant to reply in that other thread. I don't see a big problem with the rules. They make sense to me

·
Registered
175 Posts
outlandish wrote:
I will also be there in April with my RZR
Cool maybe I will see you on the trails....

·
Registered
58 Posts
FYI, the Hatfield McCoy Trails just made some new rule changes concerning UTVs. The side by sides are now not only allowed on the blue and green, but they are also allowed on some of the black trails. The HM Authority is now busy changing the signs on these trails.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts