Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things have been a little crazy around here the last 4-5 months. Between crazy growth in sales despite the QSC primary being missing for the last 7 months, and all the other things we've been building I haven't had a lot of time to stop in and help out.

Just wanted to stop and say thank you to everyone here who has ordered from us this past year and let you know a couple things.

The new QSC primary will be ready any day and we will have them here very soon. So excided for them. They are a great new clutch that outperforms the previous one in every aspect. Retail on them will be $995 plus shipping and as soon as I get the go ahead we will start taking pre orders for them.

We are also moving!! We have found a new building in North Branch, where we currently are. It is not a lot larger than our current shop, but is in a much more visible area and will now allow us to have some showroom space for retail customers in the area in MN. So if you get a chance, swing on in and say high. We should be in and running in a couple weeks!!! Just in time for the March rush.

Thank you all again for your awesome support this year. Once we are in and settled we will have a few nice things to give away as appreciation for your business and loyalty.

Ryan

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Glad to hear all is going well, and congrats on the new place. Wish I was closer I would stop by often. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about the new QSC Primary.

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Just a short drive away for me, I'll be needing a QSC/STM, pipe, and tuner for the Renegade soon. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
New QSC? I spoke with Adam at qsc just the other day and never heard about a new one, unless your speaking of the Rev X? I'm going to be ordering direct from them (I live in canada and going through a dealer up here I'll end up spending about $500 more then direct from manufacturer) whato your opinion on fuel programmers for a 2015 650 xmr? I only have a HMF slip on and going to get the twin air filter, and qsc primary

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Rev X is the new one. It's only been shipping for a couple weeks now.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
What was the problem with the 2nd Gen "raptor"? It wasn't out very long. Supposed to be better than the original, then boom, gone.

·
Registered
944 Posts
What was the problem with the 2nd Gen "raptor"? It wasn't out very long. Supposed to be better than the original, then boom, gone.

I believe that was a Team issue. QSC could no longer get parts.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts

I believe that was a Team issue. QSC could no longer get parts.
Believable. TEAM started supplying artic cat with both primary and secondary clutches on nearly all sleds starting in the 2016 model year.
TEAM was probably overwhelmed with that.

VFJ couldn't get the clutches either from what I understand.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ah OK that's why I didn't understand "new qsc" I'm fairly new to the whole after market products (only had my machine for about a month now but I'm starting to get into mods big time)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts