Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get moisture in their headlights? I have aftermarket 55W HID in all 4. They fit perfectly but still get moisture. After the first time I pulled all the bulbs, blew out all the water and reinstalled the bulbs using some silicone caulking. Could the water be coming in from somewhere else? Should I take them out again and use some high temp RTV a little more liberally?

·
Registered
557 Posts
I had the problem withe some HID bulbs, I switched the little rubber gaskets on the bulb from the stock ones to the HID ones, seemed to solve the problem

·
Registered
39 Posts
My stockers fog up on occasion but I haven't noticed any water build up. Maybe try purposely filling them full of water the way its set up now and see where the water comes out? You might have a fracture on a corner of the lens you cant see while its in the machine?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My stockers fog up on occasion but I haven't noticed any water build up. Maybe try purposely filling them full of water the way its set up now and see where the water comes out? You might have a fracture on a corner of the lens you cant see while its in the machine?
Happened before the machine had 10 miles on it, and it's all 4 lights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts