Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Outlander 1000 since they first came out. Wasn't planning on getting a new wheeler but had to have this when IT came out. Now all my buddy's have 1000's and I am not always in the lead. Riding hard on dirt roads I have eaten many rocks. I am on third headlights because of rocks hitting them. Anyone know of something pre-fabbed that I can buy. I could come up with my own screen system but would much prefer to buy something. I looked and did not see anything. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

John

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hmmm build your bike faster and stay in the lead! Lol

Your following to close is what sounds like the problem is. Be cheaper to just back off a bit.

It would probably be easy for you to just put a grill mesh in around the lights were the bumper goes around the light, just a idea

·
Registered
414 Posts
Agree stay back and you really should just in case someone in front has to brake quickly or something happens. Followed all sorts of things(mavericks,rzr's,dirtbikes,other atvs. Never a problem..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm build your bike faster and stay in the lead! Lol

Your following to close is what sounds like the problem is. Be cheaper to just back off a bit.

It would probably be easy for you to just put a grill mesh in around the lights were the bumper goes around the light, just a idea
True. Agreed. We ride in northern mn on very desolite roads fast. Wish roads had smaller rocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts