Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to get more light out of my rig so I can see farther and better at night. Thought about getting an opt7 or kawell led light bar off amazon, but was wanting to get some other options. Could I get better headlight? If so what headlight is compatable? HID plug and play kit? And suggestions would be awesome!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I bought this 13" double row CREE LED light bar here:

32" Epistar & 13.5" CREE LED Light Bars Both for $250 (Brand New)

And it works great, and has a ton of light. and for $95, great deal. I drove to meet the guy and picked it up, he said he can/could ship them as well. The quality looks and performs excellent in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
It does illuminate the night very well. No it did not come with wiring, relay or switch. Only light, two end brackets, and about 15" of wire coming outta the back of the light bar.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I met and bought mine from him a few towns away in a public mall parking lot. To me he seemed like a nice good guy. He has been running ads on Craigslist for a few months, and he told me that he could send/ship me more anytime I wanted them. I guess he's getting them in bulk quantity at a good deal. I would not care to order another or more from him.

Here's his newest listing, and for $80, double row 20 LED 13.5" light bar...
http://nashville.craigslist.org/sno/4479754531.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts