Can-Am ATV Forum banner

Hello Buds :) Arizona

3056 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  First_or_Last
Hey team! Anyone in Arizona have the buds2 software? Would love to check it out -willing to pay for a quick lesson on it.
fun question: favorite trail in AZ/UT?!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Admin
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
2,302 Posts
Hey team! Anyone in Arizona have the buds2 software? Would love to check it out -willing to pay for a quick lesson on it.
fun question: favorite trail in AZ/UT?!
One interesting thing that can be done is screenshare. TeamViewer is excellent and would allow you to interact with someone live hooked up to a machine using BUDS2. You can explore BUDS2 regardless of where in the world it is.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One interesting thing that can be done is screenshare. TeamViewer is excellent and would allow you to interact with someone live hooked up to a machine using BUDS2. You can explore BUDS2 regardless of where in the world it is.
great point! Thanks for the suggestion . I wonder if it would be possible to install BUDS to a virtual machine, and use it to work on vehicles remotely. With the hardware connection of course.
I am interested in what settings I can manipulate on my own machine of course, x3 xrs
If anyone with BUDS would be willing to use teamviewer or any other screen sharing software, I would definitely appreciate it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.