Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Hello all, my family and I ride the trails in Bancroft on Outlander Max 800s. We are extremely happy with them. Lately i have been looking to add accessories but cannot seem to find where to buy G1 accessories. Does anyone know where or how i can find more info about the G1 models? Every now and then i see other people riding G1 models and have accessorized them with parts that the dealer has never heard of. A few times i relentlessly searched for parts and was successful in acquiring part numbers. Even with the part number the dealer had a tough time finding it in the system. Maybe my machines are too old?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Welcome to the site!

If you're hunting accessories at the dealer, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised they don't have much to offer you, as even the "youngest" G1 is still almost 10years old now.

Hit the internet! Let your "fingers do the walking", there's still plenty of aftermarket support for the Gen1 bikes

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks for the reply. Believe me i search the net a lot!!!!! unfortunately the same sites keep coming up and BRP dominates a lot of them. If you know of any sites worth looking into i would appreciate. For example, i am looking for parts that you bolt onto the G1 front or rear rack that enables you to use the Linq locking system and accessories. I have seen this and now i would want it. Too bad i did not ask the questions when i originally seen this type of parts. Thanks for your reply

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Welcome aboard.
Might be some info here :

1 - 5 of 5 Posts