Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm looking at alot of different can-am's and hope to own one in the near future. I have a few questions so I'll defiantly make some post and hopefully you guys can help me out. Right now I'm riding an old 2001 Kawasaki lakoda sport 300. I know an out-lander or any can-am will be a huge step up but i ride with friends that have Honda's and Yamaha's so I know i enjoy riding. Now I'm only a teen so money is tight but I've decided that I want my own ATV and im going to work for it. I've seen plenty of great videos on can-am and i know this is what i want. Just wanted to say hi and I appreciate anyone who responds to some of my threads. ;)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the Canam Forum .. Good Luck on your decision on which bike to chose.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. How do you like your 500xp? I'm looking in the lower cost area so the 2015 500 L looks like a nice budget bike or i might go with the 2014 500 base if i cant find an older 500 for a good price

·
Registered
465 Posts
Greetings from the great white north A. I like the Idea of the new outlander L, a basic bike without all the frills to get you riding on a budget. Keep your eyes opened for good used bikes as some real deals pop up from time to time.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. How do you like your 500xp? I'm looking in the lower cost area so the 2015 500 L looks like a nice budget bike or i might go with the 2014 500 base if i cant find an older 500 for a good price
We have had a lot of Fun with the 500cc no problems , over 800hrs 14000kms
If you can wait for the new 2015 you get the 5yr warranty ..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome fellow Floridian. What part of FL are you located? I'm always looking for new friends to ride with?
Im down in the South West area near Naples. Not many places to ride though but my family goes camping often so we ride any trails we can find.

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts