Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:th_smiliewavey:Hello everyone, I've been a certified factory trained BRP Can-Am Atv, Watercraft, Jet Boat, Spyder & Kawasaki jet ski dealership mechanic & Service Manager in Las Vegas Nevada for over 30 years. Im also a 2014 Briggs & Stratton Master Service Technician. We're no longer a Brp or Kawasaki Jet Ski dealer dealer, but I'm still an active professional power sports mechanic. I'm here to help anyone looking for answers and I'm here to look for some myself. I'm no longer connected to a powersports manufacture so I can no longer access their support. Powersports equipment is always evolving with new technology which throws new challenges our way with diagnostics. Factory training is the best way to prepare for this but is no longer a option for me. Hopefully my extensive experience can benefit some of the members here. And hopefully someone can answer some of my questions.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: hardcarvingskier

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Welcome aboard! You will be a valuable resource to the members here I'm sure!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut !!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome from Canada. You should be a great addition to this great forum.:th_smiliebanana2:
P.S. I noticed you don't work on ski doo. Not a big seller in Vegas? lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Welcome from Canada. You should be a great addition to this great forum.:th_smiliebanana2:
P.S. I noticed you don't work on ski doo. Not a big seller in Vegas? lol
Lol! A dealer actually tried here many years ago before selling his business, we competed against him in the Sea Doo market, I think he still might have a few sleds left over, lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jim here from Henderson welcomes you too. What dealership did you work at here in town?
My family owns Rec World in North Las Vegas, we're still operating and making a living without many of the headaches and cost of being a financially controlled powersports dealer. Our overhead is low & our customer retention is high, I still use OEM parts and beat the dealerships estimates. I've retained many of my BRP & Kawasaki Jet Ski dealership customers who refuse to go anywhere else, they're the customers that mostly keep me busy doing what I like to do. Our primary business is focused on Outdoor Power Equipment so I've now earned the status of being a Briggs & Stratton Master Service Technician too. We gave up our BRP & Kawasaki dealerships in 2009 during the great housing market recession debacle.:th_smiliepissed:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Welcome!...It's good to have someone on here with your experience!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts