Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions or experiences appreciated. Prefer to buy new, instead of used. If you are from the Monroe/Wayne/Orleans/Genesee County, NY, area let me know what dealerships you recommend! I need to get my own set of 4 wheels soon! Craving to get muddy...it has been a long time....Thanks!
Oh, also, is there a female group/club too? Just curious.

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
3,222 Posts
Welcome to the site!

The regional subforums here aren't that active, but I believe there's a few riders up that way near you, hopefully they'll see this and chime in

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Any suggestions or experiences appreciated. Prefer to buy new, instead of used. If you are from the Monroe/Wayne/Orleans/Genesee County, NY, area let me know what dealerships you recommend! I need to get my own set of 4 wheels soon! Craving to get muddy...it has been a long time....Thanks!
Oh, also, is there a female group/club too? Just curious.
Coopers in Waterport used to be an awesome dealer , they closed down a couple years ago .
I've heard great things about Ingles but have never dealt with them personally .
If you're up for a little ride , I'd visit Pioneer In Chaffee .
(No names mentioned >>>) But I'd stay away from the ones in Akron & Elma .
A pretty good ride for you but Jim Coast in Duke Center PA is a top-notch / family owned dealer who is great in my book !
Never heard of an exclusive female club but my one buddies GF rides with us all the time and some fellas with SxS's wives ride along with them .
-Bonz

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Coopers in Waterport used to be an awesome dealer , they closed down a couple years ago .
I've heard great things about Ingles but have never dealt with them personally .
If you're up for a little ride , I'd visit Pioneer In Chaffee .
(No names mentioned >>>) But I'd stay away from the ones in Akron & Elma .
A pretty good ride for you but Jim Coast in Duke Center PA is a top-notch / family owned dealer who is great in my book !
Never heard of an exclusive female club but my one buddies GF rides with us all the time and some fellas with SxS's wives ride along with them .
-Bonz
Thank you very much for your extensive information! I like to do my research before I spend thousands! I will check out their websites, then call, and then possibly take a little cruise! I like long drives, and my canines enjoy it too! (when I am not on my 2 wheels).... 👍 Take Care! C

1 - 8 of 8 Posts