Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set and just got around today to put them on. Looks like they wont fit to me. I ordered off the website for my year and this is what they send.The BRP pads are into the metal at 1000K Anyone confirm if these are correct\wrong? Maybe from a G1? anyone else had trouble? There are no part numbers on there website but the picture shows the same as the ones i received.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
2012 was the transition period for the G1 to G2 chassis. Those are G1 pads. I think the outty max 800 xt was still a G1 chassis where as the regular 800 xt was the new frame. It can get a bit confusing for parts suppliers.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes the max is on the G1 frame. Just wondered if those were for the g1 and if anyone else has received the wrong ones because there website is incorrect.:th_smiliefrustrated Thanks

·
Registered
439 Posts
same thing happened to me a month ago i ordered some pads for my G2 directly from the site and they sent me the wrong pads but i called them and they sent me out a new set as soon as i sent mine back to them.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There website doesn't narrow down to the correct model. They are sending me the correct ones no charge and I keep the other set because it's not worth shipping back from Canada.

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
There website doesn't narrow down to the correct model. They are sending me the correct ones no charge and I keep the other set because it's not worth shipping back from Canada.
Great service right there!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I'm happy with the outcome. Great service and they dealt with the issue. They need to update their website info to avoid this in the future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts