Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
2,208 Posts
lol

They don't actually DO anything, y'know.

They're just part of the social media departments of "insert manufacturer name here", with canned responses and vague open-ended comments.

Reactions: Jungleman

·
Registered
2005 Outlander 400 Max
9 Posts
The Canada plant has switched over and is making snowmobiles right now. Hard to tell what the Mexico plant is making. They make side by sides, water craft and ATV's. I would guess it would depend on what they were tooled up to make when they shut down a few months ago. If you dealer can't find what you want in the warehouse, more than likely you will be waiting for a 2021.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The Canada plant has switched over and is making snowmobiles right now. Hard to tell what the Mexico plant is making. They make side by sides, water craft and ATV's. I would guess it would depend on what they were tooled up to make when they shut down a few months ago. If you dealer can't find what you want in the warehouse, more than likely you will be waiting for a 2021.
Damn not what I wanted to hear but kind of figured..and FYI I did order in March.
thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Hey, worth a try :ROFLMAO:

Communication is never a bad thing.

Id be calling/emailing dealers from local to oregon/nevada also.

Always helps to have input, the more dealers speaking up to corporate the better!

May not make a difference but definately worth a try.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, worth a try :ROFLMAO:

Communication is never a bad thing.

Id be calling/emailing dealers from local to oregon/nevada also.

Always helps to have input, the more dealers speaking up to corporate the better!

May not make a difference but definately worth a try.
Yeah I would have had a better chance back in March but who new!!! Nothing in SD , Wy or NE is what I was told ,I did check a couple that I knew of personal myself

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This might make some of the 2020 worth some coin down the road in a few years??? Going to be kind of rare ??? Damn!!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Yeah, never thought of that.

10 yrs from now....
Up for auction,,,,,

Rare 2020 Can Am ATV
Known as the Corona Can Am....
Limited production due to the covid 19 pandemic, very few of these actually made it to local dealers, very hard to find at the time.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts