Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boxes and boxes let the fun begin :love:!!!! Going to mount up the BH 2.0's first.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Getting there!! Installed the Warn VRX 3500lb winch, Baja Designs LED hi-beams, the Can-Am radiator protector, and one Bighorn 2.0 ?. Couple more goodies to go and the beast will be tearing up the trails Saturday!!!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Holy hella bumper, batman! Thing looks like what you'd see on a safari truck to protect the occupants from rhino attack lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Holy hella bumper, batman! Thing looks like what you'd see on a safari truck to protect the occupants from rhino attack lol
You know I was hesitant to cover that sexy rear of the Outy but I'm not going to lie I like the look!!!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Looks like a cow catcher on front of a locomotive!

Bad2da bone!!!

I see 7 boxes and a stack of tires cmon man the suspense is killing me keep it coming...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok so man can I get side tracked 🤣. Finally installed the OGIO rear cargo bag. One of those "7" boxes I originally bought with the machine. So basically and also as equally pathetic I have just gone on my first ride that I wasn't "breaking-in" the machine. We hit Lost Trails in PA on May 3rd. As this was their second day of being open in like a month after being shut down due to covid. There was one section I have wanted this machine for, the coal whoops. Let me say this machine SCREAMED through them like they weren't a thing!!! So I'm very pleased with the performance of this machine. Not one complaint!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well gents I also added another part that I'm very proud of!! I've been a fan of this gentleman's work for years and was honored to purchase and install one of his pieces. What makes this an even better upgrade aside from beefing up the steering stem is the rise. So the brace by default increases rise by 7/8". I was also able to move the bars forward by an 1 1/8" which also gave me the ability to rotate the bars back and up 5/8". So this has totally made riding in the standing positional much more ergonomic!! Can say how stocked I am about this mod!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone have any suggestions for mounting a Roto-Pax to the front rack?? I have their single mounting plate and deluxe handle on order. just wish there was a Lin-Q Roto-Pax set-up I just couldn't find one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts