Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to mount a small horn on my bike. Sick and tired of screaming through my helmet to get a riding buddy's attention. Can it be done and where the hell could o get one. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Princess auto is your friend. From experience, you won't find the horn much use. Had one on my honda. Didn't bother putting one on the Canam.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I grabbed one of those $5 bicycle honking horns that sounds like a clown lmao it works really well especially when you park right behind them and squeeze it about 20 times because they're going too slow ?

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have a small 12 volt air horn that works great. CTC has "Ultimate Blast Horn" that is very similar to mine for $59.99. I wired it through a fused power distribution box with a relay & small push button momentary switch from CTC. I hope this helps you.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Looking to mount a small horn on my bike. Sick and tired of screaming through my helmet to get a riding buddy's attention. Can it be done and where the hell could o get one. Cheers.

Here ya go...all the knarly dudes will love it.

;-)

:th_smiliebanana2:

Reactions: SnorkedNTorked1000

·
Registered
250 Posts
Horns easily fail when they start getting mud and water into them. Put it would be easy. Just run one wire for the horn to a ground, the other to a 12v source. In between that 12v source and horn just install a switch that works for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts