Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey fellows !

New member here ! I just bought a like new but used Outlander Max North Edition 2018 with a set of Apache Backcountry track. I'll get it next month ( 10 hours drive )

Can a member can tel me the lenght of a Outlander Max with tires ?

Also with the tracks on ?

I need to buy an enclosed trailer for it and I need to know the lenght with the tracks.

Thx a lot for your input.

I own many canam product from X3 traded for a seadoo, skidoo, DS90 and mini z for kids and a Outlander next month.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Congrats on your impending purchase! Sounds like a nice rig. We have a few members here that speak "track-ese", hopefully they'll chime in with the measurements you're after.

For whatever it's worth, you'd be able to load that bike, even with the tracks on, into the back of your full-size pickup, if only for the trip home. Then you'd have it to take all the measurements you need.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Non Max with tracks is 8' 4", 10' 6" with a plow on. 4' 6" wide. I have a 6x12 trailer and it's about the right size for mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on your impending purchase! Sounds like a nice rig. We have a few members here that speak "track-ese", hopefully they'll chime in with the measurements you're after.

For whatever it's worth, you'd be able to load that bike, even with the tracks on, into the back of your full-size pickup, if only for the trip home. Then you'd have it to take all the measurements you need.
So you think that Ill ne able to load my Outlander Max with the Apache Backcountry into my F150 6,5 feets bed?

Large enough?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
818 Posts
So you think that Ill ne able to load my Outlander Max with the Apache Backcountry into my F150 6,5 feets bed?

Large enough?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
NO! , my Camsoplast on my 2014 Outlander our 101 inches long. It is a shorty, so you can add 8 inches to my 101 in. Take all the variables into buying your trailer. Do want a plow? or maybe two ATVs. If not, then you should take Spankie ideal a 6x12. I have a 8 foot box truck and would never consider putting it in the back of my pick up, only in a emergency situation.

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Hey fellows !

New member here ! I just bought a like new but used Outlander Max North Edition 2018 with a set of Apache Backcountry track. I'll get it next month ( 10 hours drive )

Can a member can tel me the lenght of a Outlander Max with tires ?

Also with the tracks on ?

I need to buy an enclosed trailer for it and I need to know the lenght with the tracks.

Thx a lot for your input.

I own many canam product from X3 traded for a seadoo, skidoo, DS90 and mini z for kids and a Outlander next month.

With the Backcountry Tracks tip to toe ... 11ft ........ Wait, I installed 2in longer trailing arms, so it might be a tad shorter. I bought a 12 ft trailer for mine & wish I had bought a 14 ft trailer ........... Just Say'in ...........

Enjoy the Outty Max & The Backcountry Tracks ... I know I LOVE MINE !!! WOO HOO !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts