Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so my 07 has 200 hours on it.. Well hard hours at that.. Probably time to do some up keep.. I'm going through the bike, changing seals, bearings, and bushings..
This being said, I thought about rebuilding the top end. I want an 840 kit. So I'm not looking for outrageous hp or anything crazy. What do is needed with the bbk? I'm looking at mrrpm's kit.. Getting that kit, is there anything else I would have to get on top of it? For instance, cams, intake manifolds, different tuner.. Etc..
If someone can give me the best reliable way to go, please do. Again I'm not looking for crazy hp, just a little increase with a fresh top end.
Thank you, in advance

·
Registered
666 Posts
Depends on what your budget is... lol. If youre doing anything more than a stock build, youre going to need a tuner and a tune. Everything else is optional.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
im sure Greg at mr.rpm can tell you everything you'll need

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I have a dobeck tuner.. That's why I asked if I'd need another.. There is a dyno close by my house I could go to as well. But yes I wanted to call him and figure that out. Didn't know if anyone had previous experience or setup they could share.
Thanks

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh and when I first turn my key on, say after a couple days of not running, instead of the fuel pump cycling... It'll make this constant tick sound for a few seconds and then the pump will cycle.. After starting and running it, it won't do it again until sitting for a couple days.. Even after charging the battery, any answers to that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts