Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing my Can Am rad relocate.

I found it to be a fair bit of work. I took off the plastics, which I probably didn't have to. That was the biggest part of the job. Getting those buggers on an off.

I guess the only other reason I found it a lot of work was because Can Am's instructions I downloaded were useless.

I purchased proper hose clamps, and did not use the one time use clamps that were provided. Just incase I needed to take a hose off (for future mods, or a mistake when installing etc)

I didn't mount the Can Am symbol on top of the rad. I was thinking of designing my own and cutting it out (I have a CNC Router that will do the job) Just not sure what I want on it yet.

This is my youtube video, if anyone is having thoughts of installing one, it may help ..it may not help!

https://youtu.be/YWKkWXsf5Io

PS Stay tuned for my Can Am plow I purchased on FB Market place :big-grin

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
i installed one a few months back and i agree the instructions are next to useless. removing the plastics and front rack took the longest time of the whole install. I do like how it mounts but there is room for improvement. took me less then half the time when i did my arctic cat relocate.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Looking good!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts