Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading there this morning. I’ll be on my Outty with yellow bumpers, silver helmet. Hope I don’t freeze. Got my heated socks and gloves ready.

Who’s ready for a last minute ride?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I guess I’m a dope. When I want to do something, not much will dissuade me.
it was 135 miles from my house. I drive 100 miles and road conditions were getting icy. I passed 3 different accidents. I decided to turn around and go home instead of what would have been a hours and hours long drive getting home as conditions worsened throughout the day. Oh, well, next time.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very true. Ty. I’ve so far made it to the ripe old age of 62 by trying to make smart decisions. Yesterday I should’ve never ventured out. But oh well, looking forward to going again and completing the trip.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Westchester County, NY. Why, you want to come steal my outlander? LOL. JK, obviously.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Westchester County, NY. Why, you want to come steal my outlander? LOL. JK, obviously.
No, LOL just wanted to let you know that if you travel 1.5 more hours past lost trails there is 6000 acres of trails available. Great riding.
AOAA Trails: AOAA FULL THROTTLE EXPERIENCE

www.aoaatrails.com

AOAA Trails is an extensive off-road trail system conveniently located in Eastern Pennsylvania. We've been named one of the top 10 destinations in the country ...
AOAA Rules · ‎Trail Passes · ‎Experience AOAA · ‎AOAA Calendar

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you, Bruce. Question. Is that trail system free? Not that I'm cheap or poor, but Lost Trails charges $39 for 1 day's use. Just curious. By the time I go to the one you suggest and back, I'll probably use that amount of gas in my truck anyway. lol. I do appreciate it. I'm always looking for places to ride.

Behind my house we have a 4000 acre preserve but they don't allow riding in it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A one day pass is $25, A two day pass is $35 and a three day pass is $45. You won't ride it all in one day.
We got the three day pass, rode and stayed at a local hotel Friday and Saturday. Sunday we rode till mid afternoon then headed home. It's only 1.5 hours from my house. Lost trails is only 10 minutes away but the riding does not compare.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you. It sounds great. I checked out the website you linked to. The ride into town sounds like fun also. I’ll have to give it a go.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lost Trails is ok for a day IMHO. AOAA is better and like the fellas said worth it to stay 2-3 days!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very true. Ty. I’ve so far made it to the auto clicker ripe old age of 62 by trying to make smart decisions. Yesterday I should’ve never ventured out. But oh well, looking forward to going again and completing the trip.
I just wanted to let you know that if you travel 1.5 more hours past lost trails there is 6000 acres of trails available. Great riding.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts