Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had a few side by sides in the past, a few John Deere gators but they wouldn’t even spin out in dirt, it was between this and the Yamaha r max 1000, but I needed the bed space and wanted 3 seats only not 2 or 4 hope I made a good decision I’ll get it Monday

·
Registered
906 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yep big upgrade over the gators. Maybe won't be as fun as the rmax but still a good machine.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The r max may be more fun for sure but when I’m planting food plots and carrying a load all the time in the back I believe this is the machine for me! I can work and play lightly

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Welcome to the site, enjoy.

Reactions: Canamanian

·
Registered
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
525 Posts
Congratulations and welcome on board. Nice looking machine. Is this the XT model?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Its an xmr.

·
Registered
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
525 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
522 Posts
Personally I prefer the XMR. They are just built tougher. More aggressive machine.

·
Registered
906 Posts
You got it early?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Those seats are the best in the industry.

Reactions: AZ8

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I’ve done had two John Deere gators both 590m, I bought a new one about 2 months ago and remembered why I sold the first one, no power! They are good machines but lacked a lot! I sold my two month old gator 2 days ago and found this one...., I was sold

·
Registered
335 Posts
You better get a separate bank account because your wife is gonna kill you when you start adding all accessories. 🤣

Trust me. It'll never stop with these machines! Enjoy your new toy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Beautiful thing is I’m newly single as can be! Yep she got the new house! And yep she got the mortgage, was engaged for years and never married her, we built it a few years back, and I stayed in the poor house trying to raise her 150 youngens now that I’m free I’m sure nuff enjoying it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts