Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just finished adding the Gorilla LED Whips and underglow kits to our site. We are offering 10% off them through Monday the 26th. Use coupon code GORILLA at checkout.

These things are super cool 19 colors, 20 different effects, come in 3, 4, and 6' lengths and can be controlled with RF remote and can also add a custom safety flag to them for when you are riding at the OHV park or attending any events that require them.

Prices are $89-119 on the whips and $98 for complete underglow kits with everything needed to install all of it.

http://www.shop.rvsperformance.com/LED-Whips-Gorilla-LED-Whip.htm

http://www.shop.rvsperformance.com/LED-Underglow-Kits-Gorilla-Underglow.htm

Oh, and they are nearly indestructible too!

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Nice, and very strong. I will be looking into one or two of these probably in the near future. :th_smiliethumbsup:

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'm sorry but I can't be the only one that found the first video funny lol but other than that great product haha

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, we got some samples a couple weeks ago and have had my teenage kids and their friends doing anything they can think of to try to break one. They haven't done it yet. The 6' are great on ATVs, and 4' work best on UTV and ATV too. And a bunch of cool custom flags to run too. Beats the boring orange triangle.

Get your order in by the 26th and save 10% on the introductory offer!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, the first vid is a little funny, but my kids have done way worse to them. IF anyone can break one it's a group of 15-17 year olds. They haven't even scratched up any of the ones we got to test. They really are as tough as the vide makes them look.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Very nice, I'm definitely interested but will have to see how they hold up to mudding and water before I get anything, unless it has a lifetime warranty lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts