Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having ITP mudlites(28s), Silverbacks(28s) and XTR(27s) on previous atvs. I've decided to try something different. The xtr were awesome on my kawi but their expensive! Anyway I told myself I'd keep it tame on my 1000... No more silverback type tires haha.

Only reason for me posting this thread is because I know how much i searched for rubber and people are always wondering what fits without spacers, lift or after market wheels and so on.

Just a little info that someone might find helpful. I went with 27x9.5 front and 27x12 rear on factory wheels. I have the suspension cranked (Its overly soft anyway) and their is ZERO rubbing. Went and drove it hard through ruff trails, even with the suspension fully extended on the jack or squatting under load. Full turning and everything. So if you were thinking about getting similar size tire (27 skinny/wide combo) you won't need spacers or aftermarket rims, lift and no trimming.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Looks good! The MST's get good reviews too, seem to be kind of under rated. Lots of reviews on them wearing like iron as well so they should be tough.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I've been eying them for a while but their a pain to find in Ontario Canada and when you find any of the outlaws their ridiculously priced. Royal started stocking these for pretty cheap, couldn't pass them up. And they ride very smooth.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I know what you mean, I wanted a set of Outlaw Radials badly but couldn't justify paying 1200 dollars with the tax/shipping for just tires alone

·
Registered
995 Posts
Royal carries these?? Did they already have there no tax sale? Bike looks awesome

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Royals got them now. Its in their 2014 catalog.

Their tax sale is now!!! April 24-May4

I believe it was about 570$ for the set with no tax and then their was the tire tax.

Also my buddy got his Outlaw 1 through royal. They say they don't got them but their listed in the kimpex catalog and royal can order everything from the kimpex catalog! Just another FYI

1 - 6 of 6 Posts