Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Rodney. Im from North Pole Alaska...Well. I did it. Yesterday i bought my first Can am. I would just like to say that it seems very well engineered. I installed the brp heated grips and thumb warmer last night and it was a breeze. Panels came off nice and were easy to put back together. Man this thing is snappy too. I sold my 2008 king quad last week. The extra horse power is awesome!!
I am just now registering but i would like to say thank you everyone on this site. All the information helped me greatly in my decision to go to the dark side. I have been researching and contemplating all winter.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Congrats on your new ride Rodney, and welcome to the forum and the dark side. :th_smiliethumbsup:

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Welcome Rodlander! I also sold a king to make the switch, man was I glad I did. You will be smiling every time you are on the gas. Enjoy the bike!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Most of the time i am pullin a trailer with around 1000 pounds in it. Anybody else ride that way? I am wondering if there is any mods i need to do to help with towing. Maybe a better belt or maybe i will be fine.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Thats a lot of weigjt. Try to break the belt in before you tow a load like that and use low all the time when towing stuff.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome to the forum brother !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts