Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it looks like my track'in season is over ... :sad11: ... we had a pretty warm winter here in Utah. They say it was the warmest winter on record and with the lowest amount of recorded snowfall ... :th_smiliepullhair: ... sure this trend doesn't continue for this coming winter.

Anyway, here's my last tracking video, hope you enjoyed all the video's of my track'in season & I hope you enjoy this one as well. :th_smiliewavey:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Great video Gunny. Same here in my neck of the woods, time to change back to tires. I kept track of track time and I got in around 24 hours of tracking starting January 18/15. Had some good times and hope for better snow next winter.

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great video Gunny. Same here in my neck of the woods, time to change back to tires. I kept track of track time and I got in around 24 hours of tracking starting January 18/15. Had some good times and hope for better snow next winter.

Thanks Born2ATV Guy !! Glad you enjoyed the video. :th_smiliewavey:

I can't remember how many hours I had tracking this season, but I kept track of the mileage, using the A trip & B trip meters, and I put 497 miles on my bike with the tracks this season ... :yahoo: ... and if I hadn't missed the 5 weeks I did because I was sick, I would of met my 600 mile season average. :twitch:

Yup, PRAY FOR SNOW is my motto, starting yesterday !! :th_smilieroflmao:

Thanks for watch'in the video too Born2ATV Guy !! I appreciate it !! :notworthy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts