Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to give these lights a try this weekend, they should fit in the factory headlights, I'm hoping they will have the same color as my lightbar.

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're in, I got them tested out, I'm happy! If I run just the head light, it's ok. If I run just the light bar, it's ok. But when I run both together, man it's like a freight train coming down the trail!!! Very awesome!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Any before and after pics? Been thinking about LEDs too.. I'm across the river in Anoka. Pm me if you wanna go riding sometime..

·
Registered
297 Posts
Sub

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't take any before/after pix, I did a night ride today, I'm pretty happy with them. I bought them off eBay, $114 shipped to my door, both sets.

I don't bring my 4 wheeler at my place in Champlin, it stays at my parents place in Waskish.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wondering if they bulb seal is letting any water/moisture into the headlight housing?
I went to a cheap set of LED bulbs and water just flows into my headlight housing now.

Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Wondering if they bulb seal is letting any water/moisture into the headlight housing?
I went to a cheap set of LED bulbs and water just flows into my headlight housing now.

Inquiring minds want to know.
lol my stock headlights let water into my housing....so fun to clean water and mud out of there.... Also seems to have burned some of the mud in perminantly...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts