Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 XMR and am thinking about switching out the wheels and tires. Undecided so I figured I'd ask to see your bikes so I can check out my options. Thanks!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Here's my Max with 28" Zillas & 14" ITP SS312.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here is my 650 XMR with 14" MSA M12 Diesels and 30" Moto Monsters

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
28x10x14 Moto MTC
14" M20 Kore

·
Registered
215 Posts
14" HD3 wheels in machined black.
29.5x11x14 OL2's all the way around.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
27.5 Growlers on SS216's

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
How do you like the growlers? With the 27.5 did you have to do any mods or use any spacers? What width did you go with? I am thinking of going with the growlers but not sure on max size before I have to modify anything.

·
Registered
336 Posts
How do you like the growlers? With the 27.5 did you have to do any mods or use any spacers? What width did you go with? I am thinking of going with the growlers but not sure on max size before I have to modify anything.
Here's the thread I started when I installed them.

http://www.can-amforum.com/forums/atv-tires-wheels/45399-got-my-27-5-growlers-gotta-trim-front-fender-now-2.html

Don't know about the G1's but with my G2 chassis the only issue was the front fender. Ended up trimming about an inch off when I was done with it. Probably would have to trim less if you stick with OEM rims as the front would stay under the fender more.

I did install a Dalton clutch kit and am running it with no weights on the arms and a tan spring. Performance is better now than with stock clutch and stock tires. Depending on your bike and your riding style you may not need a clutch kit. I plow a lot of snow with mine so I didn't want to loose any low or mid range power.

Don't have a lot of time on them yet but so far they are excellent all around tires. Got the 9" wide up front and 11" wide on the back and like the added contact patch. Very smooth riding tire even when crawling. I'm sure there are better tires out there for different types of riding but this is an excellent all around tire.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I absolutely love this wheel and tire! Anyone run this wheel on their wheeler? Im trying to figure up a new wheel and tire combo and not go too much over weight. This wheel weighs 18lbs in a 14x7. The tire weighs 40.6lbs in a 30x10x14. Thats a total of 58.6lbs per wheel and tire combo. My silverbacks weigh 39lbs but I cant find a solid answer as to how much the ss312 weighs, anyone know?

Is 58.6lbs too much on my xmr? will i be breaking axles? Slow me way down?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts