Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i just installed a high lifter lift kit on my quad, it was spring spacers for the front instead of brackets, but whatever. the problem i have now is that it creates front camber in the front, is there a way i can adjust that back so my tires are straight again?

·
Registered
827 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering the same thing! Put spring spacers in the front and the camber is noticeable.

·
Registered
365 Posts
It seems like I just read a thread recently that stateline customs makes arched front lower a-arms that corrects this issue.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah but i mean how much of a difference can it make, other than some body roll since your tire is already leaning in a bit, but i was hopping there was some adjustement that you could make without bying something else, and i'm thinking of making my own braket for the front lift instead of the spring spacer, so that later on if i want even more height i could make another set of spacers for the back and get more lift, haha, and i can machine my own to copy the ones i have now. since it's a-arms in the front the lift bracket should be simple enough, just mount the bolt holes about 2" lower

1 - 4 of 4 Posts